Welcome To My Whims

This is where I will be posting various pathtag designs for sale, as well as the occasional musing. Welcome to my whims! You can contact me at LiLangeL181@aol.com for all of your pathtag needs.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope your holidays were joyous, and full of friends, family, and food.  In our family, my cousin became the first grandchild to get married.  It was a black-tie-optional New Year's evening, and I love his new bride.  Even though it was their big day, she was sweet enough to remember that January 1st is my dad's birthday, and at the reception gave HIM a card!

On the pathtag home front it is business as usual.  Owls have taken over a corner of ArtisticWhims, and don't feel like you have to wait for MidWest GeoBash to have one for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment